Homework

Ella                         Sienna

Hi 5/6D this is Sienna and Ella reporting live from New Gisborne Primary School.

We are here today to talk about how homework should be handed in without any issues, on time and should never be stopped.

Hey, you never said anything about that! Where’d you whip that up from? Homework should totally be banned and it is absolutely fine if it is late! Anyway, what harm does it do to us if it is late in and we have to stay in? We are just keeping ourselves warm from the harsh cold weather outside!

True, but homework is helping our brains to always be thinking, seeing as the average child gets home and switches their brain off. It is also good to show organisation skills. For example, if a student is always handing their homework in on time, it proves that they are organised. Where on the other hand, if a student is always handing their homework in late they are not so organised.

What are your thoughts about this?

5 thoughts on “Homework

1. Hi Ella and Sienna, Wow what a great post. I really liked the layout of your post,it is different from the others so it makes it more intersting to read. I think you both did a fabulous job. It is almost like you were doing a little bit of a persausive piece. From Olivia

• Hi Olivia,
      You have complimented their post very well. What is your contribution to the blog? Do you have a question to keep the converation going?
      From Mrs Soutter

• Hi Olivia!
      Thank you so much for commenting on our post. I was starting to think that our post was boring. I hope that everyone had a great day.
      From Ella.

2. Hi girls,

What a great debate. I think homework is a must as it helps you prepare for the load of homework you have when you get to high school. However, I also understand that all kids want to do is play and have fun after school. I think you will be grateful that you have some skill in arranging homework and your time with deadlines when it comes to important things in life.

Karen.

3. Dear Sienna and Ella,
    I love your post and I think it was a really good idea that you done it as a news type of thing. I also like how you done difference colour for how is talking. I think you should get your homework and get it in at the right time because like Ella said it shows how your organisation skills are like. I love your post!!!!
    From Jasmine Course