Info: Vegetarian Spaghetti does not contain any type of meat in it. Spaghetti was founded in Italy originally made with meatballs with tomato sauce…
Ingredients: (My famous Vegetarian Spaghetti: Caelan G)
1. Carrots (1-2), diced into 1/8’s
2. Long beans (9), chopped into ¼’s
3. Pizza Sauce (1 Packet), ¾ needed only.
4. Mushrooms (6) with Stem chopped off and the rest diced into four pieces.
5. Green pepper (1), cut into four pieces, use 1 ½ pieces with core cut out.
6. Grated Parmesan Cheese (250g).
7. Olive Oil (4 ½ Teaspoons)
8. Snow peas (6)
9. Spaghetti Pasta (250g)
Method: Once carrots are diced put on a plate with the following: long beans, grated parmesan cheese and snow peas with their skins. Now cut up the green pepper into four pieces and grab 1 ½ bits and cut them up into 14 small pieces and put them on a separate plate with the mushrooms. Next… get a frying pan and put in 4 teaspoons of olive oil, when heated, put in the carrots and other ingredients on that plate, cook until ½ done, now get out a pot and fill to about half depending on the pot size when boiling, put in the spaghetti for 10 min, after, wait about 4 minutes and your carrots, long beans, cheese etc. will be ready and now you can put in plate 2 with the pizza sauce (3/4 of a pack), mix until the pizza sauce is well combined and when the mushrooms and green pepper have turned brown. When the spaghetti and vegies are ready get a bowl. Mix the two together in the bowl. Now set the table with the spaghetti inside the separate ‘EATING BOWLS’. Now Enjoy! By Caelan G 5b.